We are small enough to care but large enough to be efficient.
At WLS we deal with the general affairs of many elderly clients. Sometimes this is because they are no longer mentally capable of dealing with their own affairs and sometimes just because through advancing years they “can’t be bothered” with paperwork anymore. In other cases we step into the role that children would otherwise have taken, perhaps because there are no children to do so or they live far away or travel a lot.
The work we do is not just restricted to dealing with financial and legal matters. We are also very much involved in the client’s overall well being and care. We can undertake a variety of tasks for example:
- the completion of tax returns
- dealing with day to day correspondence
- paying bills
- arranging suitable nursing or other care
- visiting generally
- arranging property maintenance matters
- making sure clients in residential care are properly cared for and have what they need
- liaising with relatives who are often abroad
- taking an interest and generally “being there” for the client as and when needed.
We charge for general work as and when needed at rates agreed to suit each client’s particular needs and the level of expertise required.
If you require further information then please contact us and we are always happy to discuss matters further without any obligation.